Capcity Realty Group is a company that specializes in providing investors with comprehensive property management services. We currently manage over 250 rental properties, as well as several condominium corporations, and are always looking to expand our management portfolio. Our goal is clear, to provide you, the investor, with rental income, without the headaches normally associated with being a landlord. Owning an investment property can be extremely overwhelming, especially in today’s diverse and complex market, where making a mistake can have negative consequences. This is where we step in, removing the day-to-day worries, and providing you with the help needed in maintaining your investment.
Our primary focus is providing excellence in customer service, both to you and the tenant. We ensure transparency and open lines of communication with regular updates on the status of your property, while minimizing your direct involvement.
- A complete evaluation and strategic advice on renting your property
- A thorough market analysis of current rental rates in your area
- Screening prospective tenants using credit checks, employment verification, references, and interviewing previous landlords
- Advertising your property for rent on a variety of websites popular with tenants
- Show your property to prospective tenants, conduct a move-in inspection, collect a security deposit, and sign a lease
- Collect rent on a monthly basis
- Deal with tenant issues, including maintenance and repairs
- Emergency 24 hour service
- Detailed monthly statements of your property
- Conduct move-out reports, refund security deposits, and get ready for your next tenant
- Issue eviction notices and assist in legal proceedings when necessary
To ensure you receive the most out of your investment, while also receiving quality management services, we charge a management fee equal to 10% of the monthly rent collected. Unlike most other management companies we do not charge a start-up, re-rental, advertising, or vacancy fee. So, if your property is not rented, we’re not getting paid. We strive to make certain your property is not only managed professionally, but that it also provides you, the investor, with maximum cash flow.
For management of large scale residential, commercial, and condominium corporations please contact us for a more in depth analysis and quote.